Terms and Conditions
This Search Engine Optimization and Reporting Agreement provided by Premiere Data is hereby entered into between you, your employees and agents and applies to the purchase of all Search Engine Optimization and Reporting Services (hereinafter collectively referred to as "SEO Services") ordered by Customer.
1. Term and Termination – This Agreement shall be effective as of the time frame Customer signs up for SEO Services provided by Premiere Data. This Agreement may be terminated by either party upon written notice to the other, if the other party breaches any material obligation provided hereunder and the breaching party fails to cure such breach within three (3) days of receipt of the notice. This Agreement may be terminated by Premiere Data immediately if Customer fails to pay any fees hereunder; or (ii) if Customer fails to cooperate with Premiere Data or hinders Premiere Data ability to perform the SEO Services hereunder.
2. SEO Services – Premiere Data agrees to provide Customer with SEO Services as described in this Agreement. Premiere Data is authorized to use the specific keywords and/or phases provided by Customer for development, improving the ranking of, and/or positioning the contents of the Customer's URL(s) in search engines and/or directories. SEO Services are intended to provide the Customer with preferential positioning in selected search engines and report results on an ongoing and timely basis. SEO Services include:
o Research keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
o Submit Customer's pages to search engines and directories as set forth in this Agreement.
o Modify the title tags, meta tags, content, HTML code, URLs and other on-page factors.
o Create positioning reports showing rankings in the major search engines and under which keywords.
3. Fees; Limitations on Refunds and Cancellation Fees – Customer agrees to pay Premiere Data any and all fee(s) as billed in accordance with this Agreement. The fee(s) must be received prior to the start of any SEO Services. THE CUSTOMER FURTHER AGREES THAT, IN THE EVENT OF ANY TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT BY CUSTOMER, NO REFUNDS SHALL BE GIVEN AFTER THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE INITIAL PURCHASE. PREMIERE DATA IS HEREBY AUTHORIZED TO CHARGE CUSTOMER'S CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT OR OTHER PAYMENT MECHANISM FOR ANY AMOUNTS OWED.
4. Customer Responsibilities – For the purposes of providing these services, Customer agrees:
o To authorize Premiere Data use of all Customer's logos, trademarks, Web site images, etc., for use in creating informational pages and any other uses as deemed necessary by Premiere Data for search engine positioning and optimization.
o That if Customer's web site(s) is light in textual content, Customer will provide additional relevant text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional web pages. Customer agrees to provide content, for example 200 to 500 word "articles" about each of their keyword phrases.
5. Search Engines – Potential search engine submissions include:
o Angie's List
6. Customer Acknowledgements – Customer understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
o Premiere Data has no control over the policies of search engines or directories with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. Customer's web site(s) may be excluded from any search engine or directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory entity. Premiere Data will resubmit those pages that have been dropped from the index.
o Some search engines and directories may take as long as two (2) to four (4) months, and in some cases longer, after submission to list Customer's web site(s). Occasionally, search engines and directories will stop accepting submissions for an indefinite period of time. Occasionally, search engines and directories will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, listings will "reappear" without any additional submissions. Should the listing not reappear, Premiere Data will re-submit the web site(s) based on the current policies of the search engine or directory in question.
o Some search engines and directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. Premiere Data encourages Customer to take advantage of these expedited services. Customer is responsible for all expedited service fees.
7. Web Site Changes – Premiere Data is not responsible for changes made to Customer's web site(s) by other parties that adversely affect the search engine or directory rankings of Customer's web site(s).
8. Additional Services – Premiere Datas is not responsible for developing new content or writing new copy for Customer. Customer will be charged an additional fee for writing content.
9. Indemnification – Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless Premiere Datas (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees) from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and all related costs and expenses) incurred by Premiere Data as a result of any claim, judgment, or adjudication against Premiere Datas related to or arising from (a) any photographs, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, text, data or any other information, content, display, or material (whether written, graphic, sound, or otherwise) provided by Customer to Premiere Datas (the "Customer Content"), or (b) a claim that Premiere Data use of the Customer Content infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party. To qualify for such defense and payment, Premiere Data must: (i) give Customer prompt written notice of a claim; and (ii) allow Customer to control, and fully cooperate with Customer in, the defense and all related negotiations.
10. Disclaimer of All Other Warranties – PREMIERE DATA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SEO SERVICES WILL MEET THE CUSTOMER'S EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE IS WITH CUSTOMER. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT, PREMIERE DATA PROVIDES ITS SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT (A) THE LIMITED WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION ARE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY EACH PARTY, AND (B) EACH PARTY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, PERFORMANCE OR INABILITY TO PERFORM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, THE CONTENT, AND EACH PARTY'S COMPUTING AND DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM. IF ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE UNLAWFUL, VOID, OR FOR ANY REASON UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THAT PROVISION SHALL BE DEEMED SEVERABLE FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY AND ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY REMAINING PROVISIONS.
11. Limited Liability – IN NO EVENT SHALL PREMIERE DATA BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, LOST PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE OR ALLEGED TO BE BASED ON BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY, ARISING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY PERFORMANCE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN. THERE SHALL BE NO REFUNDS. PREMIER DATA MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR ANY SOFTWARE, EQUIPMENT, OR HARDWARE OBTAINED FROM THIRD PARTIES.
12. Customer Representations – Customer makes the following representations and warranties for the benefit of Premiere Data:
o Customer represents to Premiere Data and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Premiere Data owned by Customer, or that Customer has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Premiere Data and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by Customer.
o Customer guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Premiere Data for inclusion on the website above are owned by Customer, or that Customer has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Premiere Data and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
o From time to time governments enact laws and levy taxes and tariffs affecting Internet electronic commerce. Customer agrees that the client is solely responsible for complying with such laws, taxes, and tariffs, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Premiere Data and its subcontractors from any claim, suit, penalty, tax, or tariff arising from Customer's exercise of Internet electronic commerce.
13. Confidentiality – Premiere Data and all other parties agree to hold each other's Proprietary or Confidential Information in strict confidence. "Proprietary or Confidential Information" shall include, but is not limited to, written or oral contracts, trade secrets, know-how, business methods, business policies, memoranda, reports, records, computer retained information, notes, or financial information. Proprietary or Confidential Information shall not include any information which: (i) is or becomes generally known to the public by any means other than a breach of the obligations of the receiving party; (ii) was previously known to the receiving party or rightly received by the receiving party from a third party; (iii) is independently developed by the receiving party; or (iv) is subject to disclosure under court order or other lawful process. The parties agree not to make each other's Proprietary or Confidential Information available in any form to any third party or to use each other's Proprietary or Confidential Information for any purpose other than as specified in this Agreement. Each party's proprietary or confidential information shall remain the sole and exclusive property of that party. The parties agree that in the event of use or disclosure by the other party other than as specifically provided for in this Agreement, the non-disclosing party may be entitled to equitable relief. Notwithstanding termination or expiration of this Agreement, Premiere Data and Customer acknowledge and agree that their obligations of confidentiality with respect to Proprietary or Confidential Information shall continue in effect for a total period of three (3) years from the effective date.
14. Relationship of Parties – Premiere Data in rendering performance under this Agreement, shall be deemed an independent contractor and nothing contained herein shall constitute this arrangement to be employment, a joint venture, or a partnership. Customer does not undertake by this Agreement, or otherwise, to perform any obligation of Premiere Data, whether by regulation or contract. In no way is Premiere Data to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of Customer in any respect, any other provisions of this Agreement notwithstanding.
15. Jurisdiction/Disputes – This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. All disputes under this Agreement shall be resolved by litigation in the courts of the State of Florida including the federal courts therein and the Parties all consent to the jurisdiction of such courts, agree to accept service of process by mail, and hereby waive any jurisdictional or venue defenses otherwise available to it.
16. Assignability – Customer may not assign this Agreement or the rights and obligations thereunder to any third party without the prior express written approval of Premiere Data. Premiere Data reserves the right to assign subcontractors as needed to this project to ensure on-time completion.
17. Severability – If any term, clause or provision hereof provided by Premiere Data is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or operation of any other term, clause or provision and such invalid term, clause or provision shall be deemed to be severed from the Agreement.
18. Read and Understood – Premiere Data and all other parties acknowledge that they have read and understand this Agreement and agrees to be bound by its terms and conditions